XTUGA E22 Professional 2 Combo Channel Recording Audio Interface Sound Card with Monitoring Like Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Bundle
E-22 Technical specifications:
- MIC INPUT 1-2(balanced )
- Frequency response:-1/-1dB. 20Hz- 20kHz
- Dynamic Range:82 dB, A weighting
- THD +N 0.03%,1kHz
- Maximum input level: +6dBu Input resistance 4kQ2
- Gain range: +3dB- +60dB
- HI-ZINPUT 2 (Unbalanced)
- Maximum input level: +3.0dBV
- Input resistance: 1 MQ
- Gain range:-10dB -+40dB
- LINE INPUT 1/2(balance)
- Maximum input level:+10dBu
- Input resistance: 18.5kQ
- Gain range:-10dB -+40dB
- XTUGA E22 Professional 2 Combo Channel Recording Audio Interface
- SAMSON SR 350 Professional Studio Headphone
- XTUGA U-87 Large Diaphragm
- 【24 bit/192 kHz Professional Audio Quality】 XTUGA E-22 audio interface, with all connection interfaces for microphone, electric guitar, bass, etc. This includes a +48V phantom power supply for condenser microphones, and HI-Z microphone preamplifier ; the E-22 audio interface has a studio-grade 24-bit/192 kHz converter for optimal sound quality. Whether you are a singer, songwriter, producer on the go, or need to accompany during recording, the ultra-reliable E-22 audio interface will help you shine in the digital field.
- 【Stereo/Mono Output, Perfect Recording Creation Assistant】 XTUGA E-22 sound card has left and right channel input, which can reflect the spatial position of different sound sources during recording. It can be connected to microphones and instruments at the same time for music production, and can play accompaniment in computer for recording at the same time. Of course can also support to switch the Stereo/Mono Output to record. You can also connect speakers to output music through left and right channel.
- 【Driver-Free Installation & Wide Compatibility】 XTUGA E-22 sound card connects with PC can support plug and play, no need to install the driver. (Note: if you have special needs for recording you can install [ ASIO4ALL ] by yourself) . It is compatible with most recording software, such as Reaper, Audacity, Garage Band, Cubase, Ableton Live, etc. E-22 sound card provides you with new freedom in recording, editing and mixing, any audio you record is at studio quality, meaning you won’t have to go to a studio to re-record it later.
- 【"Zero-Latency" Monitoring】 XTUGA E-22 audio interface mixing control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly – with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording.
- 【PC Power/DC 5V IN Double Power Source Switch】 XTUGA E-22 Sound card has the USB 2.0 port supports to connect with PC or iOS devices which can directly make the record and also be powered. When connected to the iPad or other devices that don't have sufficient bus power, you can switch power source to 5V DC port for power supply. You can insert a standard USB power adapter or an external USB mobile battery to ensure power stability. Diversified power supply methods let you use the sound card whenever and wherever.